Well, it would certainly be unsubtle for me to explain why I think my metaphor is the more apt one! (Sorry if it irritates you - I was actually trying to irritate the people who defend this building.)

lets grow up please! stop looking at this buildings forum simply to belittle people who do apreciate it for what it is thank you!

That's a brilliant floorplan, wowser! I'm really thrown off though, why is that unit facing BAC (north) and west, it should be facing south & west (east too).

Suite K does not face BAC. It faces south, southwest, west, east and southeast. It's an amazing floor plan, and over 4,000 square feet. With the exception of the 3-story penthouse suite above it, it's definitely the suite I would have loved to have (after winning the lottery, that is)! It was sold quite some time ago however...

Need. to. see. 3-storey. penthouse. now!!!!

did the UT tour get a chance to get up there?

Unfortunately we didn't :( There was still active construction going on up there, so we didn't get to go up to the dome

Out of curiosity, did you ask whether or not the nest on the spire is permanent??

Nope. I was under the impression that it was indeed permanent. forumer wopchop worked on construction of the building and told us on multiple occasions that the crow's nest was permanent
Anyways here are a couple pictures from this evening:

SD1PT.jpg

I9IZY.jpg

nice zoom! ^

I can't emphasize enough how great the trio of Bay-Adeliade, Trump, and Commerce court look on the skyline, and the way they line up with eachother,

Trump's upper setbacks even line up with Bay Adelaide's roof line and its rooftop with Commerce Court. I'm pretty sure they designed it this way, which is awesome, so this building fits right in, :D

Commerce Court is awesome, but for me Scotia trumps all. Trump and Bay-Adelaide do line up really nicely from this perspective, though.

Back