According to tripadvisor, the interior and service are impeccable.

Yes I've seen many reviews claiming this is by far and large the best high end hotel in Toronto now (rated a lot better than the Four Seasons and Ritz (though a little early for 4S).

From midtown west...
downtowncore_zps0f6c084c.jpg

Ah, that antenna was my photographic nemesis last summer. Great shots. You gotta let me up there one time, gf moved so i no longer have access to that roof :(

Anytime man...pm me and we will sort it out. Yeah the antenna pisses me off even when Im not taking pics from there.. lol!

Trump. My guilty pleasure:

WP_20130404_018.jpg

Even with all its faults, I can't help but love it:

WP_20130404_019.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20130404_018.jpg
    WP_20130404_018.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 481
  • WP_20130404_019.jpg
    WP_20130404_019.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 481
That grey metal, on the back of the dome, ruins it for me. Why didn't they keep that green? Copper would have been so much better, on the dome and the box on top.

That grey metal, on the back of the dome, ruins it for me. Why didn't they keep that green? Copper would have been so much better, on the dome and the box on top.

I believe they are the same zinc tiles that match the vertical section below the quarter-dome. There were some closer photos a few pages back.

I have to say the building looks great from my balcony as the sun is going down. I’ll try and get a good quality picture over the next week or so.

I think the only really good angle is from University Ave, half a block north of Osgoode Station

I wish they would just come out and admit they have given up on the light feature and the "p" in trump. It's actually kind of funny now how long it's been missing. I wonder if trump is aware of this. If they are actually still working on it my guess is that it's one guy and a hammer.

I wish they would just come out and admit they have given up on the light feature and the "p" in trump. It's actually kind of funny now how long it's been missing. I wonder if trump is aware of this. If they are actually still working on it my guess is that it's one guy and a hammer.

Maybe they're thinking why freeze your butt off in winter, when you can fix it all in summer? It's not like any of this is affecting the running of the building.

Back