Thanks for the update of this project current. This is really facinating to look at. The size of the columns is truely unreal. I guess they have to be built that way just cause the building will be so tall.

Anyways... I was thinking, you know I've never seen a shot of the Trump site bathed in sunlight......

That's partly because for the last few months the sun has been so low in the sky, and partly because of how hemmed in it is. I think Trump will need to hit somewhere around 15 storeys before it'll be visible from anywhere other than the corner of Bay/Adelaide

41, I would think that is where PATH will connect, next to the National Club entrance.

Have you ever used that entrance to the NC?

Yes, on a couple of occasions when it wasn't locked from the inside. Someone once told me that Campeau caused that connection to be constructed so that he could have quick access to the NC for his own purposes, but I don't know if that's true.

Today from Above

dsc01520x.jpg

holy jebus that looks complicated! i hope they are having fun downthere....i have a feeling this building is going to be SWEEET!

With such a small floorplate, I can see this project having an impact on the skyline similar to that of Trump World Tower in New York.

It will be interesting to see such a slim sliver rise into the sky. A very interesting building no doubt.

The rebar for the 3rd floor columns are up along the west side. Now it's up above even the construction trailers.

The website (http://www.trumptoronto.ca/) has been taken down and replaced with a page that has the Talon logo which provides, in a rather circular manner, as follows:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Developer of Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For more information, visit: www.trumptoronto.ca[/FONT]​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Web site coming soon![/FONT]

The old site had been threatened to be replaced with a new site for some time, but I'm surprised they took it down with nothing new to put in its place.

Welcome to the future home for

stumptoronto.ca

If you are the Administrator of this domain, you can start building your new website by editing this page with any HTML editor or by following this Quick Start guide:

etc...

Back