love that photo.

i actually thought it was a mid-town manhattan shot looking towards wall-street.

i cant believe mississauga looks so grown up from this angle...

Recent pics

4254744478_a8f8d1f4fb_b.jpg

4254743162_f3c10c6dae_b.jpg

4253981327_a9e653c837_b.jpg

4253980243_4f39014f1e_b.jpg

great pics, thanks for the update! I'd say Trump is delivering on its promise of high class. I def. prefer the use of mixed materials rather than all glass that virtually all the other current projects have gone for. just more reason why this is the #1 project u/c.... imo.

Well it is going to be all glass up top. You'll pretty much only see the mixed materials by standing at Bay and Adelaide or the surrounding few blocks.

so many pieces of cladding now!... its lookin pretty hot :)
thanks for the updates!

The glass colour REALLY stands out!

I'm getting used to/like the cladding ALOT more now!

Well it is going to be all glass up top. You'll pretty much only see the mixed materials by standing at Bay and Adelaide or the surrounding few blocks.

well, atleast 20 floors of the granite that we are seeing now will be applied on the west and north sides. Hard to tell from the render if the top is purely glass. The old render seems to show granite continuing to the first major setback on the east side (and one might assume the south) - approx 35 floors. Not sure if we have that much detail on the current rendering. In any case, your point is valid, but I stand by mine as well. The mixed materials and setbacks (though not as numerous as in the original renderings) make this stand out in my eyes compared to what's across the street for example...

old render - note appearance of granite on east side to approx half way up:

trump-tower.bmp

around 10, though nobody is really sure as you can tell from the title of this thread... I guess we're waiting till it tops out to find out.

steveve, didnt you believe what was said two posts ago? the guy is working on the project and he says 57 floors.

oh oops!... I forgot to read the post above mine! I was replying to your previous post!... srry... I'll change/delete my last post :)

Should we change the thread so it says 57 floors?.. (I guess Trump's website will also have to change too cause they all say 60 stories! lol)

Back