Great updates brockm and Cal!

In Brockm's first shot, Trump looks really massive! It surprisingly doesn't look too skinny either!

The Adelaide streetwall is really looking NICE!.. when can we expect the steel fins to arrive at street level?

I'm not sure if I missed the announcement but has the floor plans and prices for the 3 level Grand Skyplex penthouse been released yet? Last I heard back in December 2009 was they were still being tweaked.

Yes. Still being tweaked. I've heard some exciting things about what the architects are doing... I'm awaiting to see what they come up with myself!

One thing that all the money in the world won't buy the owner of the penthouse.... Private outdoor terrace... With every lawyer, accountant and day trader staring at you from 60 feet away in Scotia Plaza.

No nude sunbathing for the ultra rich at this penthouse.

:p

One thing that all the money in the world won't buy the owner of the penthouse.... Private outdoor terrace... With every lawyer, accountant and day trader staring at you from 60 feet away in Scotia Plaza.

No nude sunbathing for the ultra rich at this penthouse. :p

Damn!

April 2 2010 update from SP!RE

Attachments

• april220101.jpg
    april220101.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 353
  • april220103.jpg
    april220103.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 337
  • april220104.jpg
    april220104.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 332
  • april220102.jpg
    april220102.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 328
The Adelaide streetwall looks nearly complete! (and its gonna get taller)! Trump fits in just fine! Are we at 22 or 23 floors now? (or maybe even 24!)

Back