Trump Tower Toronto in Simcity 4:

witburgjul1618512869378.jpg

SEXY shot ^^^ i'm blown away!
And you can do a little height comparison now! I'd say its 150m now. terrific! gosh. this tower keeps looking slimmer, and slimmer, and slimmer! :D

Good work Jasonzed!

At least once it's re-clad, FCP will sure look bright white in the late afternoon sun! (as evidenced above)

Great skyline shot Jasonzed. If it weren't as hazy as it is, I may have used it for a future render. (But that was the weather's fault and not yours.)

;)

Thanks for the stunning pics today CML + Caltrane! i'm blown away on how awesome the cladding looks now that it moves higher... haven't been down to the site in a while but how razor sharp the cladding looks amazes me! Can't wait to see more of this (and get rid of those nasty looking concrete mechanical levels!) :)

To all those cladding haters, DOES TRUMP NOT LOOK AWESOME OR WHAT?!!! (have a look CML/Caltrane's shots and tell me what's not to like!).

Wow does this seem to be taking forever to rise..
Is it going to be a straight box all the way up to the spire, or are there going to be setbacks?

Wow does this seem to be taking forever to rise..
Is it going to be a straight box all the way up to the spire, or are there going to be setbacks?

There will definitely be many more setbacks to come... but i'm not so sure when... We've had a million different renders showing different things... I believe there is a major setback on the east side coming soon (where the curved section becomes flat). (and there will be many setbacks near the top of the building).

This looks like an old model, but something tells me it'll look like this (the cladding looks spot on)... Is this one of the mini models trumptoronto was talking about?

***not so sure about that many setbacks on the south side.... it seems skinny enough! haha (besides... some of the other renders show only 1 or 2 setbacks on the south side near the very top)
trump_tower.jpg

Last edited:

Back