I am sure, one day this area is going to be the most luxuries, comfortable and expensive area to live in.

No character? The revitalized Queens Quay will be 30 seconds walk away. I admit this development itself is lacking charm, but the vicinity certainly isn't, or rather won't be in five years time.

Good luck getting into the City in 2018!! I work on Bay St. It takes me 1 hour to get to work by subway and 1 hour to get home because TTC is super SLOW and stupid people press the emergency alarm EVERY morning. GO Train is even worse. If I lived with my parents, I'd have to wake up at 6am to catch the last train at 7:15am. Not to mention getting stuck in traffic on the way to the GO station. Then upon arriving Union, get stuck in a crowd of people trying to exit the platform.

Have fun with that!

I'll be walking to the office in the PATH with a cup of Starbucks in my hand. :)

GO is better in my experience, though living downtown would obviously be best. you cannot make a nicer commute than a 5 minute walk in air conditioned / heated comfort.

No character? The revitalized Queens Quay will be 30 seconds walk away. I admit this development itself is lacking charm, but the vicinity certainly isn't, or rather won't be in five years time.

Agreed. The $110M QQ street makeover should look pretty awesome as far as $110M street makeovers go.

Good luck getting into the City in 2018!!

With almost a $1B being spent renovating Union Station, as well as other Metrolinx projects and all-day GO service coming, it should be a lot easier getting into the City by 2018...at the latest. Expect major improvements within the next two years here.

With almost a $1B being spent renovating Union Station, as well as other Metrolinx projects and all-day GO service coming, it should be a lot easier getting into the City by 2018...at the latest. Expect major improvements within the next two years here.

The same can't be said about the Gardiner.

Today:

tqPTwjW.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but are three buildings under construction at same time here.

I have not heard the official word, as when excavation started they were only claiming garage plus podium plus office towers were a "go", but the towers have sold so well since then that I am believe it is full steam ahead on the whole project. That may still mean slightly staggered starts on each tower. We will know more in the future of course.

Ya if all 3 towers end up poking up out of the ground level, then I think it's safe to assume they're all going ahead. We don't have too much longer to wait to find that out.

Back