ksun, don't fall into the trap of responding to troll bait. He's offended every single one of my friends who have accounts on here with degrading and personal remarks. The key to handling a bully is to ignore them.

Troll? Bully? Where were you last night when UT'ers came together to introduce themselves and meet face to face? Condovo was there, but there was nary a troll nor bully in sight.

Well obviously people have more manners in real life! What's acceptable behaviour on the Internet and forums is often not acceptable in reality. I'm beyond happy that he's a great guy. But that's not the impression my friends got when they were blasted. I'm sure that you are a nice person in real life, too. But people's impressions are based on member's comments and tone and how they write very personal comments when it should just focus on the actual project.

Snapped these quick shots yesterday from my phone.

SunLife1.jpg

SunLife2.jpg
SunLife3.jpg

Attachments

• SunLife1.jpg
    SunLife1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,878
  • SunLife2.jpg
    SunLife2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,885
  • SunLife3.jpg
    SunLife3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,863
*Shudder* I HATE Kensington Market. I wish they'd level it and put a Bed Bath and Beyond there surrounded by a huge parking lot.

I think Mississauga is calling for you. That, or "City"place (the irony of that name).

Anyways, I think the urban realm would be improved significantly when the York ramp is torn down and replaced with a park with high quality landscaping.

AoD

Last edited:
Looks like a new crane is up on the condo side of the site. I'm guessing it's the crane for the East condo tower.

Hopefully that means the pause on building the condos is finished and it's back to work.

Looks like a new crane is up on the condo side of the site. I'm guessing it's the crane for the East condo tower.

Hopefully that means the pause on building the condos is finished and it's back to work.

Yeah - Skyjacked posted this on his twitter this morning

FscVUhb.jpg

Nah. Born in raised in downtown Toronto. Just hate Kensington. Sorry that anyone who disagrees with you belongs in Mississauga. Keep up the snobbery.
I don't think suggesting that someone who thinks that a Bed, Bath, and Beyond surrounded by a huge parking lot in downtown Toronto might fit better in Mississauga?

A huge parking lot? How do you justify that?

That's great to hear about the east tower.

IMG_2090.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 1.44.18 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_2090.JPG
    IMG_2090.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,275
  • IMG_2091.JPG
    IMG_2091.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,281
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 1.44.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 1.44.18 PM.png
    729.9 KB · Views: 1,314
Those fins are looking great. Skyjacked's photo really shows how packed the area is getting. Looking forward to see this whole block rise.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see the choices made on this tower so far. The cladding looks great; the fins and the contrast between the different elevations. Should be a handsome tower.

They have just put up a bunch of advertisements for the condos in the elevated path that runs through the building

Back