menkesIMG_3504.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 2,036
  • menkesIMG_3511.JPG
    menkesIMG_3511.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 2,065
  • menkesIMG_3535.JPG
    menkesIMG_3535.JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 2,058
Can anyone tell why the two windows appear 'off' in the lower right of the west facing facade of One York building in the last pic? I apologize if this has been asked before, but I have scanned past pages to find the answer to no avail. I initially thought they were installed incorrectly by the top banding, but they may in fact be intentionally and correctly installed.

By my count they are on the 40th floor (not including the podium). Maybe 20 floors more to go?
The floor number starts from 10, and there is no 13th floor. West tower will be top at 70th floor, which will have another 20 floors to go; East Tower will be top at 74th floor and will have 24 more floors to go.

The towers will actually have 62 and 66 storeys, despite how they're numbered for marketing purposes.

The City really should have an Office for the Consecutive Numbering Of Levels In All Towers, Damn It, for which the acronym OCNOLIATDI should suffice.

Couple from last night—getting a little repetitive with the pics, but it's just too exciting to have a non-blue/green/boring balcony glasswall. They really do nicely fill in the otherwise rather drab skyline looking south from the ACC-ish.

dOK_Fn_OhVcJwSJGNbfpT0XOn3E9fKEjrUJGLQrOiy0

aM21HKxgsmsqilwzzWsj6XIDggigRfUVH0H4YEQ5lD8

Another post that was affected by our photo database issue. Try it again please @ADRM! It's working again.

Starting to make an impact from Berczy:
IMG_1940.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1940.jpg
    IMG_1940.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 1,848
Awesome pics, thanks. I hadn't noticed its inclusion in any renderings, but it looks like there may be a (very high) terrace space on the N side of the office tower—anyone know if that's right?

Back