I don't imagine it will be that much longer before retail opens along Harbour Street. Still very curious about what Menkes will do with the "Target" space in the podium!

I fully respect this developer from creating these beautiful condo buildings! The condo's balcony theme still creates an impact from afar, compared to other condos beside it. Making it a great addition to the city.

I fully respect this developer from creating these beautiful condo buildings! The condo's balcony theme still creates an impact from afar, compared to other condos beside it. Making it a great addition to the city.
Agree 100% - love this project.

I don't think I want to stop showing my dislike for this development unless and until someone can permit my opinion. The reason why I dislike this so much is because I noticed a rendering that made TEN YORK stand out more, and personally and mentally, this, when compared to TEN YORK, would be a direct insult, in terms of positioning, density, and architecture.

does anyone know if residential floors start from the outdoor amenities level? if so, what floor # is that?

I don't think I want to stop showing my dislike for this development unless and until someone can permit my opinion. The reason why I dislike this so much is because I noticed a rendering that made TEN YORK stand out more, and personally and mentally, this, when compared to TEN YORK, would be a direct insult, in terms of positioning, density, and architecture.

I love Ten York and Ice condos for their innovated designs. But on a gloomy gray day those condos facades look dull in contrast compared Harbour Plaza with its deep blue windows and white balconies. As seen on those photos above.

Where did I put my small violin?

I never liked these two towers cause they looked weird in renders but they have turned out way better than the expectations.

Consilium, you're correct; this development should not have happened in the first place! As for your comment, "I don't think I want to stop showing my dislike for this development unless and until someone can permit my opinion", I have an idea: why don't you create a poster showing your disdain for it and protest at the base of this development? Let me know what time works for you (to protest) and I'll join you there; in fact, I will bring a few friends as well so you'll have more people rallying behind your cause. Your opinion counts, after all, and in a free society like ours, you should voice your opinion loud and clear (literally). Please take this request seriously and advise on this thread (for accountability) as to when you want to take action. If you're so disappointed with this project, and you have voiced it so many times, obviously you need to do something about it! I'll support you. I await your reply on this thread - it's time to walk the talk, Consilium!

Just found this on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/5rfwbz/building_harbour_plaza/
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 12.38.44 PM.png

Click link for larger version

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 12.38.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 12.38.44 PM.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 863
Hard to say, but I have a hard time trying to figure out where the BMU's can be hidden on that roofline. I don't see the remaining level of cladding extending very far past the concrete roof slab, indicating the arms might be left fully exposed as is. While invisible from most vantage points, it clearly is from Razz's POV.
Could they end up being more visible than the one on top of Bay Adelaide East?

Back