This development is going to be so stellar, especially with Picasso just down the street and whatchamacallit on the opposite corner. Going to be fantastic down there.

Sorry, I was referring to the Queen Richmond Center West; was just too lazy to re-check the name when I posted.

No worries, I actually thought it was funny you called it the whatchamacallit. And it would be a better/more interesting name than at about half the condos out there.

Is the taller building behind under construction the Picasso?

Nope, Picasso is further east down Richmond on the north side, just west of John across from the Good Life. Check the UT development map; it's basically an urban density nerd's wet dream.

Today:

nO86hT3.jpg

YcaKDHe.jpg

BGnx924.jpg

That's an awesome street wall we're getting. It's a far more pleasing urban setting that the setbacks others seem enamored with. Give me a strong apron any time.

Yesterday:

IMG_4187Tableau.jpg

IMG_4188Tableau.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4187Tableau.jpg
    IMG_4187Tableau.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_4188Tableau.jpg
    IMG_4188Tableau.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 851
Nice to see the table top is about to get poured. Hopefully all that scaffolding will be taken down soon after that.

You can also see the floorplate of the tower outlined in rebar in the first photo. Very cool.

So we can soon expect a Peter Street Condos tour sMT?

Back