Today. Like 109oz, this is turning out quite well.

IMG_0301.JPG

A nice wide sidewalk:

IMG_0302.JPG

I like the glass element on the rear lane way along dovercourt:

IMG_0303.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 510
When I saw the renderings, I thought the colour would be a little too loud/obvious for this stretch, but now that I see it in situ I'm thinking it (like 109Oz) is tastefully/artfully enough done to make a positive impact. Plus, I think the somewhat muted tones here (i.e. mustard instead of neon yellow) make for a nice counterpoint to 109's louder accents.

The power lines don't bother me either. Streetcar lines, power lines, that's Toronto, I don't even think twice about it.

Haven't gone by in a while, but this is about a month away from occupancy. They should be putting many of the finishing touches on it

I hardly notice the power lines. Apparently they are quite the issue for some.

People would hate it here in San Francisco. Buses and Streetcars cables and most streets have a mess of cables leading to houses. It's only really in the newer areas that it's gone underground...like you I barely even notice unless I'm looking for them.

Drove past the development on Saturday May 12 - They have removed the fencing on Dovercourt and fixtures and floor lighting have been installed in the lobby (front entrance is on Dovercourt).

Do we know what retailer will be setting up shop? I've heard Rexall?

Back