That was a best case occupancy date. I agree with you though. This one will take a while.

Hmmm, not sure if I agree with you guys...... Only 3 levels below grade, 13 stories and NO unit customizations or upgrades. I think Spring 2013. Their pace will really speed up now that they have cleared the area. Took long since they are reusing everything from wood to brick.

from today
20110521221.jpg

20110521222.jpg

Why do you think it will be later than Aug 12...or is it simply all developers use an unrealistic date and it never happens

question...was the flatiron building longer before?... totally covering berczy park? i though i seen a photo of part of it but i wasnt sure if it was the same or not...

Is there still some demolition to be done on the southwest side of the site here? The elevations show a 'carriageway' on that side so I was assuming that scott lane is getting extended...maybe I'm wrong though.

They were originally going to include the buildings at The Esplanade and Church but their owner backed out. The link to Scott Lane will not be built but there is some sort of passageway in the Berczy that would/will connect if/when the block to the west is developed.

The property to the west has a long two story part beyond the first thirty feet of frontage. I wonder why this condo couldn't have been widened to include the back of this. Maybe they wouldn't sell, but now what is that property worth?

Back