Taken today:

PXL_20210903_134001830.MP-01.jpeg

wood (look?) soffits! Nice touch. The creamy precast "stone look" panels on the balconies don't look so great, but hopefully they'll weather and look a bit less artificial in a few seasons.

...I wasn't expecting the back of it to look like this. Then again, I was paying more attention to its front parts...and not that I am complaining.

I guess some buildings have a lot of time and money on their hands to be developed...

Ok this project finally looks complete, except the ground floor (which is presumably where the lobby is) windows facing Avenue Road are still covered in project advertisement. But I did notice some curtains on some of the units, but no movement of people inside or outside the building. The large area to the south, where a park renewal is supposed to happen is all fenced off.

20240204_132540.jpg

20240204_132638.jpg

Can confirm occupancy is *FINALLY* at hand.

Most units are available for occupancy. The lobby is still being worked on. The main level contains one residential unit that is complete as well as a guest suite and party room that are still under construction.

I had the privilege of visiting a unit last night (Feb 9) and it was beautiful. Some really high-end finishes and the southeast views over Summerhill, Yorkville and Downtown were incredible.

Unit I visited had a huge wraparound terrace with built-in lighting and stone flooring.

IMG_0949.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg
IMG_0926.jpeg
IMG_09411.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg
IMG_0923.jpeg

Back