Hey! Did ya hear anything about the third tower? Seems like they've started forming the podium on this side.
Not yet, slowly building rapport with various people. I will post here any updates, but the forming is definitely in full force including that side of the podium, though its a few floors behind for some reason.

Not yet, slowly building rapport with various people. I will post here any updates, but the forming is definitely in full force including that side of the podium, though its a few floors behind for some reason.
Thanks for the update!

I notice on other sites they usually pick a corner or side and work from that backward toward an opposite corner or side. On this development the form work seems to start in the South east corner and move backward. I suspect the back corner is a few floors behind either because they were using it for some staging space to get the forms started and built as I learned they are typically built in site from a guy on the Radio Arts building, or it was held off because of that third tower potentially not going forward and that would allow them to reduce the cost of the podium in this side as it wouldn't need to be so big and structurally strong.

PXL_20240910_162740555.jpg

Back