That marketing person could have asked a superior in Teams chat how to respond. They can't just make up stuff imo.
Now that's speculating!

We likely won't know until a couple of months for sure but the reality is that the marketing Peeps are told what to say less often than you'd expect. This person didn't realize they are on floor 7 and not floor 5 so I'd hesitate to trust this as fact.

We'll see. I have heard development in Hamilton has struggled to sell units though compared to earlier years.

Now that's speculating!

We likely won't know until a couple of months for sure but the reality is that the marketing Peeps are told what to say less often than you'd expect. This person didn't realize they are on floor 7 and not floor 5 so I'd hesitate to trust this as fact.

We'll see. I have heard development in Hamilton has struggled to sell units though compared to earlier years.
Previous years didn't have the scourge we do now.

Now that's speculating!

Marketing person said "all 3 towers are advancing".

It is possible they're saying that because no official announcement has been made that tower 3 has been put on hold, so, marketing person isn't lying officially.

Like you said, we will see. I do love speculating though, that's why I am on this forum.

Back