I probably have old price list somewhere and I might have booklet with floor plans. I could possibly scan them or something, unless that's illegal I don't know.

Hi, we have a unit there. Thanks for the update and the photos - its exciting! How long does it usually take to build a condo?

Considering the blistering pace that this has been moving at, I'm going to say 2 - 2.5 years. Occupancy mid to late 2012 perhaps? Just in time for the end of the world.

Taken Today...

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 289
Well at least I will have a good view of the end of the world from the terrace... I guess that's not too bad - just 1 1/2 years behind the move-in expectancy we bought at.

Thanks again for the picture update!

Well at least I will have a good view of the end of the world from the terrace... I guess that's not too bad - just 1 1/2 years behind the move-in expectancy we bought at.

Thanks again for the picture update!

What unit/floor did you buy? We'll be neighbours!

Anyone have a price list with the floor plan?

Came across the price list while cleaning up...

Add about 50K to the prices as the list is several months old and the current list since they demolished the sales office had much higher pricing

Gray 11th floor 378K 790sf
Arad 3rd floor 389K 830sf
Meda 14th floor 415K 850sf
Noguchi 8th floor 430K 890sf
Aarnio 2nd floor 409K 905sf
Nelson 4th floor 420k 942sf
Aalto 7th floor 442K 973 sf
Panton 7th floor 522K 1031 sf
Bellini 2nd floor 483K 1051sf
Saarinen 3rd floor 470K 1087sf

I understand that their demolition work damaged the neighbouring building (to the NW) but not sure how badly or whether it will further slow things down. The properties seem to share a wall. They still have the sign saying construction starts in May - maybe they really did mean 2011?

I've noticed that same damage myself when I took a stroll on Saturday. On left side it seems like they've gauged a whole portion of the wall and towards the middle I saw some cracks.

I got one on 14th floor, so I am a bit further up. So it seems they finally have permit to start drilling, but 2 floors below the street doesn't seem correct.

Also here you go an album of events (in pictures) of last two weekends. http://imgur.com/a/161PB/thekingeast330. And as you can see parking lot is starting to disappear as well as damage done to the other building.

PS. The view west is from King West and George.

Last edited:
I got one on 14th floor, so I am a bit further up. So it seems they finally have permit to start drilling, but 2 floors below the street doesn't seem correct.

Also here you go an album of events (in pictures) of last two weekends. http://imgur.com/a/161PB/thekingeast330. And as you can see parking lot is starting to disappear as well as damage done to the other building.

PS. The view west is from King West and George.

Thanks!!

Back