Question to those who upload really high quality photos or those in the know, how are you resizing your photos without losing quality? As of last week I upgraded to a 14 Pro from iPhone 6 …I know shocking 🤣 So I want to take advantage of the 48 MP camera and ProRaw and share really good pics but each pic is ~8 MB lol. Feel free to DM.

I use Fast Stone Photo Resizer for web uploads, but I also recommend running all your photos through JPEG Mini Pro for copies staying on your hard drive/phone. It doesn't compromise size or quality at all but obviously doesn't reduce file size as much as when you reduce the resolution.

You should know that UT automatically resizes all image uploads to 1280px on the long end so higher resolution isn't really necessary but I usually upload mine @ 2048px.

Photos taken today, Friday (July 7). My usual weekly wide shot of the tower, added to my "time lapse" album on Flickr.

Starting with some shots featuring the elevator/crane south side, the numbering of the floors visible for the elevators up to the 20th floor, then unnumbered up to floor 27. So that top part looks like floor 34, which matches what others here have said. Next, the west side which has gone up another floor since my last photos posted this past Saturday, with the attachment points for the next set of hangers, the fifth, now exposed. Haven't seen an updated photo from the high-flying photographers here which show what level they are at in pouring the concrete for the corner floors attached to the 4th hangers, presumably once that first floor is poured above the last hanger, they'll attach the new ones.

Finally, a set of photos along the east side, where we see the first cladding installed on the underside above the large windows. Seems this was put in place the last week in June. So far it's the only section with the underside cladding in place.

UTIMG_4518a copy.jpg
UTIMG_4297.jpg
UTIMG_4438.jpg
UTIMG_4467.jpg
UTIMG_4403.jpg
UTIMG_4385.jpg
UTIMG_4347.jpg
UTIMG_4532.jpg
UTIMG_4559.jpg
UTIMG_4567.jpg
UTIMG_4587.jpg

Back