These next set of walls seem rebar light. Or at least in comparison to the walls below it...

A lot of the brackets on the columns where the hangers will be attached are still covered by the column forms. I’m guessing they need to wait until they can raise the forms up to the next level and expose those brackets.
You're right, I didn't notice that on the other sides.

Once this floor is done we could potentially see the other hanger sections installed.

On a similar note, we also need the next super column sections installed! The forms currently go beyond the top of the super columns, though the pour is only for half the height of the forms.

Today.
E165E091-2870-45C7-B5A1-6ABC4DCF5AA4.jpeg
31EC1FAA-D6D2-4BE5-AC3C-CE8CCFDB21A4.jpeg
B0D55EE0-750E-486E-AD7F-2E238F0E433C.jpeg
22C53C75-175D-4BE3-8588-192BA00FB53F.jpeg
6508E82B-7128-4A2E-AF46-7BF90DD0DB1B.jpeg
00ED8D32-B40C-42B5-B292-CD21D9DB2C1B.jpeg
79A2AB7F-1A6F-4C0C-B2A2-EAA094C82C1B.jpeg

Running low on cash. Supply chain issues. Trying to make what they have stretch for another eighty floors...
While I am told I have fairly well tuned baloney and troll detectors built in, I am notably lacking in humour/Poe's Law ones...so I hope you are just kidding. >.<

Edit/Update: I see @UpwithOlives added a;) since posting that. So nm and say no more then. <3

Last edited:
No road closures booked, but that almost looks like it could be ready for concrete tomorrow
They still have few sections to finish including the middle section where the elevator enclosure walls are so maybe it will be next weekend. On the other hand, if the volume is not as much as the previous floor walls they don’t need a road closure and can use the built in pump.

They still have few sections to finish including the middle section where the elevator enclosure walls are so maybe it will be next weekend. On the other hand, if the volume is not as much as the previous floor walls they don’t need a road closure and can use the built in pump.
The elevator core seems to be going at a different rate than the rest of the walls, they poured the core walls for the previous floor at the end of December (well before everything else). And others have indicated that there will be self climbing formwork for them so maybe we'll see that soon?

The elevator core seems to be going at a different rate than the rest of the walls, they poured the core walls for the previous floor at the end of December (well before everything else). And others have indicated that there will be self climbing formwork for them so maybe we'll see that soon?
No, I meant the elevators enclosure inside the tower core as marked in the below picture courtesy of thaivic.

D3005BE9-3491-413E-B50F-41ED4020C60A.jpeg

No, I meant the elevators enclosure inside the tower core as marked in the below picture courtesy of thaivic.

View attachment 386243
Yes, we’re talking about the same thing. On the previous floor they had the forms in place for the core and poured by the end of December, while they were still building the other walls and didn’t pour until February.

Back