8CB5F39A-6CD9-46B3-8C8C-3F647C5AE992.jpeg

SkyBuild elevators going in. Another milestone!
If they are just putting that system together now I wonder how many floors they have completed in the elevator pit? Imagine having a huge open cavern from the 15th to 32nd floor...would love to hear the reverb in there

edit: from what I understand about the SkyBuild system, they would need at least 3 floors for the equipment to operate in, plus a few more to travel up to different levels - so I would consider it unlikely that there's a huge cavern but it's still fun to imagine 😄

If they are just putting that system together now I wonder how many floors they have completed in the elevator pit? Imagine having a huge open cavern from the 15th to 32nd floor...would love to hear the reverb in there

edit: from what I understand about the SkyBuild system, they would need at least 3 floors for the equipment to operate in, plus a few more to travel up to different levels - so I would consider it unlikely that there's a huge cavern but it's still fun to imagine 😄

Checkout the images and videos in this article:

https://urbantoronto.ca/news/2022/11/drone-video-reveals-never-seen-images-inside-core-one.50154

Back