20190918_152531.jpg

If Mizrahi was nice, they'd hold a "UT Day" at The One as they pour the ground level. They could host us in an area on the south side of the site, with a box of wine, plastic wine glasses and a wheel of expired Government cheese, and when the last 100 s.f. or so is poured, lead us all over to carve our initials in that final pour for prosperity!
...and stick an iPhone 11 Pro Max in the uncured cement as a sacrifice to appease the  deities in order to bring the  Store there.

Can anyone tell me if the tower will go all the way to the west of the site and go flush against H&M....or is there a laneway there in the site plan for access to/from Bloor Street? Many thanks.

The building will be built out all against the wall of the H&M. There is no vehicular access from Bloor - the access to the parking will be from a laneway off Balmuto Street.

Is any work occurring at the south end of the development where the south podium will go? I thought that these would rise in tandem with the tower. I can’t tell if they‘ve even paved the dirt at the bottom of the pit.

You can see in Benito’s last sequence (clearest in the 5th photo from the bottom) that they have poured the pillars and are priming for the first floor pour.

Can anyone tell me if the tower will go all the way to the west of the site and go flush against H&M....or is there a laneway there in the site plan for access to/from Bloor Street? Many thanks.

The Podium will go flush to the H&M building to the west but the tower will not go up against the H&M. There is no lane way for vehicular traffic from Bloor.

Back