They are edible cooked up with the right grown herbs though... 😼
“Boxing legend Mike Tyson has revealed he once broke up with a former girlfriend after she cooked and ate one of his pigeons in front of him. The 55-year-old is known for his love of the birds having cared for them since he was a child growing up in New York”

Don’t be like the girlfriend he dumped.

I love balconies but if it's not big enough to use as an outdoor room, it becomes borderline useless. One of the reasons I bought in my building was that the condo came with a usable balcony. I've got 21 plants out there, a table for 4 at one end, a table for 2 at the other end, and they'd still be room for another 8 people. And with solid concrete walls, you never feel like you're dangling off the side of the building. It's a proper outdoor room. In a city with a dearth of clean safe green space, living in a high-rise with a usable balcony is invaluable. I spend a couple hours out there every day, 7-8 months/year.

If they're going to bother building balconies, design them so they're usable space.

Last edited:
From today. More rebar brought in, form work on level 51, and some work on the crane.

20240723_113958.jpg
20240723_114008.jpg
20240723_134635.jpg
20240723_134652.jpg
20240723_134658.jpg
20240723_172814.jpg
20240723_194536.jpg

As suspected by most of us, I think we can safely say that the building is not stopping at floor 62.

I’m glad and looking forward to the next question. Is the tower going to top out at 85 or 91 storeys!! Time to play the waiting game again!

They are edible cooked up with the right grown herbs though... 😼
Squab I’ve had a couple of times (and didn’t much care for it—I prefer fowl that’s less lean), but those were farmed and properly cared for.

Who knows what manner of disease your common winged petri dish carries. I mean geez, I’ve seen one nibbling away a cigarette butt.

Squab I’ve had a couple of times (and didn’t much care for it—I prefer fowl that’s less lean), but those were farmed and properly cared for.

Who knows what manner of disease your common winged petri dish carries. I mean geez, I’ve seen one nibbling away a cigarette butt.
I'll just go a get my humour before it entirely rolls off into the gutter here. My apologies for that. /bows

Back