Bloor side:

IMG_8769.jpeg
IMG_8770.jpeg
IMG_8771.jpeg
IMG_8772.jpeg
IMG_8773.jpeg
IMG_8774.jpeg
IMG_8775.jpeg

To be fair, there have been a few Active regulars that have complained in bad faith too. But they have either been sent to a moderation corner or their unflattering posts of the developer are being moved to the Real Estate division to my understanding...

...the best way to deal with the miscreants though is keep posting pics of the progress here and/or put them on /ignore, IMO. And /report if they get abusive...and that's pretty much all I am going to say about this for now.
Sorry, slow reply. We do not move unflattering posts to the Real Estate thread. Posts that go there are the ones that are about owning in the building. Otherwise unflattering posts just stay in the main thread… …but then there are also posts that are identified as simply trolling, and those are just defragged, their digital information scattered out into the universe, only, unfortunately, to be reassembled again in the person of Ron DeSantis, one of the most vile pieces of trash on the planet. I wish that weren't the case, but… 🤷‍♂️

Any chance the retail portion will open this summer or at least this year?

Open in time for the holidays (Nov/Dec) seems possible…

I am completely guessing here but I think they will not open the lower floors until they install the protective canopy on the 17th floor. This would probably mean they will not do till cladding reaches that floor and the climbing protective/staging platform moves past that.
As we reported when we toured the building back in, um, January, February?, who knows, yes, they are aiming to have the ground floor retail open for late Fall, and yes, it depends upon installing the protective platform in the first mechanical section mid-summer.

Sorry, slow reply. We do not move unflattering posts to the Real Estate thread. Posts that go there are the ones that are about owning in the building. Otherwise unflattering posts just stay in the main thread… …but then there are also posts that are identified as simply trolling, and those are just defragged, their digital information scattered out into the universe, only, unfortunately, to be reassembled again in the person of Ron DeSantis, one of the most vile pieces of trash on the planet. I wish that weren't the case, but… 🤷‍♂️

I was wondering who wrote that rather misinformed post you where replying to begin with...then I realized it was me! >.<

...so thanks for explaining that correction and clarification, calling out Death'Santis the miserable turd he is and I sit corrected. /bows

Last edited:
A second case management conference has been set for July 17, 2023 - still no word on a hearing, but looking like it will be in the fall at the earliest given the rate things are moving.

Just one comment on this for now........Mizrahi's people and the councillor's office are talking very regularly, on this subject.

Most recently June 6th.

So has Mizrahi's additional height request been recommended for approval here?

Glad you asked cause I never understand any of those types of posts (the ones about council meetings...etc)...lol, but was also wondering if there was anything regarding that.

Should we expect a good news or bad? :)

Probably good.

Mizrahi would not settle if for no increase. If the existence of confidential documents does indicate settlement, and I have no reason to doubt @Northern Light's inference, then the likely outcome is a height increase. It is possible that the increase could be less than requested, although I even find that unlikely. There are probably deal sweeteners of some sort for the City.

We'll see some of the confidential items should Council adopted the recommendations in the staff report.

Back