They even have difficulty erecting a 22 story standard glass block in this city...let alone anything over 70 stories, goodness...

It's alllllllllllllllllllllllll fake...

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

After a year they took the dirt pile off the sidewalk and opened it again. Who is reading my posts on here 😂

Still no other developments at the site. One thing I did notice is that in older photos, buttcon had their advertisements on the fence surrounding the site. Those were removed when the construction team left in December.
Is that normal, do they bring them from job to job? Or was it because they're not affiliated with the project anymore?

IMG_4465.jpeg

Is it just me or they were supposed to began reconstruct Stanley District since the post I've posted was on May 1st & nothing has happened to the site

Is it just me or they were supposed to began reconstruct Stanley District since the post I've posted was on May 1st & nothing has happened to the site
They'll probably start after labour day or sometime in the fall. When the tourist season starts to slow down. That intersection is pretty busy in the summer time with tourism traffic in my opinion. This not Toronto it gets done when the time is right no rush lol!

So yeah... I checked on the site & there's still nothing at all. No people, no equipments, no anything. The site is empty

The Developers have put up their two other sites for sale including their 77 stories project if they sell hopefully this project will be completed otherwise this was all another rezoning scam and/or Syndicate Mortgage Scam .
Niagara Falls has ton of potentials and Needs
Only reputable Toronto Developers Material in order to be built as world class destination.
These Skimming and Scamming from the Local Developers will get the city nowhere .
Hopefully this project gets built and restores some trust in all the other proposals around Stanley that haven’t come to fruition.

Back