IMG_20211104_153518.jpg
IMG_20211104_153110.jpg

Tridel really screwed up on the window cladding. They couldve made it really pop, but for whatever reason they chose to do this.
North side is Wallman and Tridel.

From what I'm aware, the two red buildings are in part, if not in full, being done by Woodbourne Canada Management Inc according to architectural documents... Ownership/responsibility is Riocan+Allied up to the second floor where the finishes change to be notably cheaper by Woodbourne. Tridel is on the furthest northwest building to my knowledge (which will be grey), along with the other curtainwall towers.

I'm unsure how closely the companies collaborated here between all the parts of ownership, which is why I think there is material variations in odd places.

Tridel really screwed up on the window cladding. They couldve made it really pop, but for whatever reason they chose to do this.
Kinda wish all parties where on the same page when it came to quality. And if that where the case, grey spandrel and green glass likely wouldn't be showing up here.

From what I'm aware, the two red buildings are in part, if not in full, being done by Woodbourne Canada Management Inc according to architectural documents... Ownership/responsibility is Riocan+Allied up to the second floor where the finishes change to be notably cheaper by Woodbourne. Tridel is on the furthest northwest building to my knowledge (which will be grey), along with the other curtainwall towers.

I'm unsure how closely the companies collaborated here between all the parts of ownership, which is why I think there is material variations in odd places.
Correct. The two residential buildings to the east are NOT Tridel. Really shows all the fake news on this site.

They are only responsible for the far West low-rise on front, yet to apply any cladding yet.

Correct. The two residential buildings to the east are NOT Tridel. Really shows all the fake news on this site.

They are only responsible for the far West low-rise on front, yet to apply any cladding yet.
I don't believe there is any deliberate attempt here to deceive that comes with fake news. Rather there is a certain lack of clarity from laypersons' perspective as to who does what in a project that has many players involved as this one. In the end, I'm not sure it matters when we have a project that has disparaging/contradicting levels of quality which really shouldn't have been there in the first place. Thus they all should be blamed, IMO.

...that said, and for my record, there's still a lot to like here. And for what that is worth.

Kinda weird how the brick faced precast and the brick on the lower floors don't match.
Correct me if i'm wrong but that may be because the bricks on the higher portions are precast panels, while the ones below are individually laid (as seen in previous photos). I think the intent was for them to match but this is as close as they were able to get it.

Correct me if i'm wrong but that may be because the bricks on the higher portions are precast panels, while the ones below are individually laid (as seen in previous photos). I think the intent was for them to match but this is as close as they were able to get it.
I think you're right.

Back