There were two cranes within the concourse area between the north and south buildings at The Well - one at the east end of the site, just to the west of the office tower, and the other at the west end of the site, just north of the opening between Buildings D and E. It is the east side concourse crane that is being removed today.

No matter what is said on. urbantoronto, especially if it is positive, someone will always disagree. It's the nature of the beast.
Of course. It's human nature, which is why we have this thing called consensus, and the consensus for this project is overwhelming positive!

Dissenting opinions steer are always important, and there will always be people who dislike even the most top notch projects, and those who like the ones that are less so.

I for one adore this project!

Mar 24, 2022

ED98D97F-3DCD-472C-A72B-7079311B577F_1_201_a.jpeg

B40D7EEB-EBE2-47AB-A63D-49CE2112964E_1_201_a.jpeg

058F25DD-45F0-4897-AF94-D01688DE53CC_1_201_a.jpeg

C1ECAE5B-78DC-4487-BDA7-E9B53D0FE28A_1_201_a.jpeg

2F2ADAF7-B9A2-41C6-82B5-F449AF578C6A_1_201_a.jpeg

8D88B87F-83B8-4F47-A9F3-099E0D5234BA_1_201_a.jpeg

There's no way the office rentals can start in May considering where they are with progress? I don't even see AC vents in the office tower?
Or I just don't know how fast they can go?

Also, the broken glass panels from the wind incidents haven't been fixed yet so they cant let people inside I guess?

There's no way the office rentals can start in May considering where they are with progress? I don't even see AC vents in the office tower?

Also, the broken glass panels from the wind incidents haven't been fixed yet so they cant let people inside I guess?

It was just a pic of a guy in a yellow shirt. Who knows what going on in there. So many possibilities as to who he is and what he's doing.

i think the company saying may was ambitious, id say early to mid june would be more likely

does anyone know the building distance separation between the towers?
It's not consistent. The buildings do not all have faces that are parallel to each other, but are often angled differently. I cannot find any particular page that shows separation distances at particular heights.

It's probably a minimum distance of about 25 metres at the narrowest. That's the Toronto design standard. The standard isn't always followed (I'm getting a tower that will be 18 metres from my balcony) but I suspect this project wouldn't undercut it.

Back