Are there any plans for a future underground connection between the well and whatever gets built on the other side of Spadina? It would be incredible if the well was eventually connected to PATH
There is a knock out panel on P2 to the south (for a potential connection to the future GO Station there) but nothing to the east. And given the proponent behind 400 Front, the likelihood of that happening is essentially 0.

Are there any plans for a future underground connection between the well and whatever gets built on the other side of Spadina? It would be incredible if the well was eventually connected to PATH
The idea that the path can get extended all the way over to the well is kinda...ambitious lets call it

IMG_3374.jpeg
IMG_3371.jpeg

This looks fantastic!
Just a pic to show how large the market on the lower level will be. But what I am really looking forward to seeing is the event space with that trippy dome! Taken 13 November.

View attachment 520121
I can't wait for this to be open. This development is going to be wildly popular with the public. Based on the amount of foot traffic the Indigo has been getting, the retail spaces should do quite well.

Had a stroll through this afternoon with a stop at Prince St. Pizza, (I liked it, spicy for me, but I am bad with spicy).

1000022964.jpg

1000022965.jpg

1000022967.jpg

1000022968.jpg

Glazing going up on a Wellington St. entrance over an escalator.

1000022969.jpg

1000022970.jpg

1000022976.jpg

1000022975.jpg

A few of the Food Hall as well, (I worked on a few parts down here a year or so back).

1000022971.jpg

1000022972.jpg

1000022973.jpg

And....The Ice Rink 😋

1000022974.jpg

I also saw another person taking photos, maybe someone here?

Last edited:
Had a stroll through this afternoon with a stop at Prince St. Pizza, (I liked it, spicy for me, but I am bad with spicy).

Great pics!

Apparently if we do dinner some time, we're going to a French place? (or KFC) LOL No spice for you!

Spicy sounds appealing to me; how was the wait for the slice?

Great pics!

Apparently if we do dinner some time, we're going to a French place? (or KFC) LOL No spice for you!

Spicy sounds appealing to me; how was the wait for the slice?

Thanks! (Updated as I forgot the Ice Rink one).

Well if we did French we could do PFK lol (Quebec naming for KFC) 😂
French or Italian would suffice.

I enjoy some spice, my head doesn't seem to like it and instantly gets itchy and beads of sweat....not cool.
I was there around 2:30pm and I waited maybe 2 people in front of me to order. It takes a bit to heat up and the waiting area is very tiny, but very enjoyable slices. *note be prepared for rolling pepperoni slices off of your slice!

I also now love how this running joke has made it to at least 3-4 threads now! Forever in the UT history books lol 🙌

Back