worthy to note, as i passed through yesterday, that more than half of the already open vendors have yet to have their framed, arched elevations built out and completed. so it looks a little unfinished down there.
wondering how they will get through this construction and not affect operating vendors

The real glory of The Well is how it seamlessly integrates inside/outside. Tried Postman Waffles at The Market and they are the perfect treat with coffee (Earl Grey and cinnamon.)

IMG_3372.png

IMG_3370.png
IMG_3371.png

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpeg
    IMG_3339.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3344.jpeg
    IMG_3344.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 18
The real glory of The Well is how it seamlessly integrates inside/outside. Tried Postman Waffles at The Market and they are the perfect treat with coffee (Earl Grey and cinnamon.)

View attachment 570839

View attachment 570840View attachment 570841

View attachment 570839

View attachment 570840View attachment 570841

did you take a screenshot of a photo? lol

oorrrr you could just upload directly to the site...eh tomatos tomahtos
You can’t upload videos. Hence IG. I upload any photos directly which works very well but I find myself taking mostly videos and later getting screenshots from them if needed. Though more and more content is in video form for a thousand very good reasons I get that some do not wish to use particular platforms for whatever reason and that is fine.

Last edited:
You can’t upload videos. Hence IG. I upload any photos directly which works very well but I find myself taking mostly videos and later getting screenshots from them if needed. Though more and more content is in video form for a thousand very good reasons I get that some do not wish to use particular platforms for whatever reason and that is fine.
youtube is completely free and accessible anonymously

youtube is completely free and accessible anonymously
It is but YouTube requires more steps on top of IG than I want to do and my reels are never very long. I see what you are saying but my interest is in developing my skills on IG. I am no one special so if you can’t see my posts you really aren’t missing much!

At this point, our regular photo contributors should start billing the complainers for their free pictorial services. Just saying...

It is but YouTube requires more steps on top of IG than I want to do and my reels are never very long. I see what you are saying but my interest is in developing my skills on IG. I am no one special so if you can’t see my posts you really aren’t missing much!
Perhaps you would consider cropping your screenshots in phone before posting?

I consider myself to be fairly tech-savy but for the life of me I cannot find a full screen option on INSTA like you can with X/Twitter... love your videos but they are tiny. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Perhaps you would consider cropping your screenshots in phone before posting?
Not everyone has the time or patience to *Shop and crop every photo they contribute. Especially not for prolific contributors to which photography is unlikely their day job...

*...although rdaner tags on various subject matter in the shots would be a nice tough though. <3

Yes! I do get lazy/spastic sometimes when posting on multiple platforms.

And I am excited today as I am upgrading my phone! Much better zoom.
Congrats! Getting a new camera of any kind if super excited, let alone one that will always be in your pocket 😁

Not everyone has the time or patience to *Shop and crop every photo they contribute. Especially not for prolific contributors to which photography is unlikely their day job...

*...although rdaner tags on various subject matter in the shots would be a nice tough though. <3

Oh, please. Cropping takes about 5 seconds a photo. Times 3 photos equals 15 seconds 🤣

Back