really poor fit-out, the lighting looks dental clinic worthy, not cozy accent shop worthy. how the shops here fit-out will be instrumental to whether or not people will want to browse retail here
Indeed, unless this is a temporary pop-up if you sell home decor you would be best to display it in a space that looks as though you gave a shit!

My contributions, taken on Saturday.

IMG_3662.jpeg

IMG_3675.jpeg

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg
IMG_3681.jpeg
IMG_3669.jpeg

And just when you thought that the new landscaping and surfaces on Wellington St. were too good to be true, the smell of spray paint comes wafting over the sidewalk. When you admire the green graffiti all over the sidewalk near the corner of Wellington and Spadina, you have this individual to thank! Apparently they pay more taxes than most people in the city, so they can spray paint what they want. /sigh
IMG_1243.jpeg

...er..percentage wise, they probably do. But that's not the point though...nobody gave this doofus permission to do this. And if they claim to be the culprit, the book should be thrown at them (and no pun intended here).

...er..percentage wise, they probably do. But that's not the point though...nobody gave this doofus permission to do this. And if they claim to be the culprit, the book should be thrown at them (and no pun intended here).
They were the culprit. I came across them in the act of spraying, and they proudly posed for multiple pictures next to their work when I challenged them. I doubt that they pay tax and my guess is that they may sleep on it tonight, literally. As a local resident, I am sooo tired of this crap.

They were the culprit. I came across them in the act of spraying, and they proudly posed for multiple pictures next to their work when I challenged them. I doubt that they pay tax and my guess is that they may sleep on it tonight, literally. As a local resident, I am sooo tired of this crap.
Er, they do...unless they're stealing everything outright. But as I said, that's not the point..nor do I want to get into that for this conversation...

...but congratulations, you now have evidence that TPS (Toronto Police Service) are interested in. You might want to give them a call...even better, since this would fall under vandalism, I think you can /report this using their online services. Either way, check it out...and good luck to you!

I am finding The Well to be a great meeting place especially if the other party is coming in from outside the city. Tonight was the first time that I have been there after 6pm and it was fairly busy. Also it looks good at night and doesn’t have that dead feeling some spaces get after workers go home. Just wondering what the lighting situation is going to be on Wellington as it looks a bit dark.

IMG_5450.jpeg

They ought to come up with a spray product that disintegrates the spray paint right on the spot with no fuss involved !

There is a music event at The Well on Sunday on the Main Stage. Where is that exactly?

And just when you thought that the new landscaping and surfaces on Wellington St. were too good to be true, the smell of spray paint comes wafting over the sidewalk. When you admire the green graffiti all over the sidewalk near the corner of Wellington and Spadina, you have this individual to thank! Apparently they pay more taxes than most people in the city, so they can spray paint what they want. /sighView attachment 524041
What does the text say?

Back