Correct, there is no seating.
After Prince St Pizza's opening last year, I asked if they would have an outlet in the food court, which does have seating, and was told that they would. So if that was accurate (hopefully), it will just be a matter of putting up with the current lack of seating until the food court opens, anticipated to be in the March timeframe. The Front Street location would then be focused on serving the take-out market.

I thought the Eye shut down more than 10 years ago. Scary to think there is another local media outlet out there like BlogTO with just as poor journalism and writing. At least the Eye doesn’t allow comments and spam left by ignorant and stupid readers.
TikTockers and other young so-called “social influencers” shouldn’t be a source for anything intelligent. They are just freeloaders with nothing better to do.

After Prince St Pizza's opening last year, I asked if they would have an outlet in the food court, which does have seating, and was told that they would. So if that was accurate (hopefully), it will just be a matter of putting up with the current lack of seating until the food court opens, anticipated to be in the March timeframe. The Front Street location would then be focused on serving the take-out market.

I walked by Prince Street Pizza and was shocked to see the amount of discarded pizza boxes on the ground along Front Street and near the entrances to the mall. Prince Street Pizza should have provided garbage receptacles outside considering they provide no place to dine. Or better yet, the pizzas should be packaged in paper bags like other pizza places rather than bulky cardboard boxes that can’t be recycled.

Last edited:
I thought the Eye shut down more than 10 years ago. Scary to think there is another local media outlet out there like BlogTO with just as poor journalism and writing. At least the Eye doesn’t allow comments and spam left by ignorant and stupid readers.
TikTockers and other young so-called “social influencers” shouldn’t be a source for anything intelligent. They are just freeloaders with nothing better to do.

This is Now, but today's NOW has nothing to do with the old one. It's just a viral marketing tool.

I remember seeing articles when Hudson yards first opened about how much of a disaster it was. Bland, sterile, unhuman, and empty.

I just visited today and it was bustling. Jam packed, people everywhere, from the mall, to the lookout etc.

The well is clearly an incredible space. I’ll give it some time to actually fill the large shoes it’s made for itself.

I assume in the least that they're planning to put it back together when all is said and done?

Back