Mar 15, 2024

E77CD142-517E-4AA7-8A53-4B5D8FA62BB8_1_201_a.jpeg

385C9BC0-8ED9-44CE-8AC8-D3A0FAF15F48_1_201_a.jpeg

i was at the public consULTion for the new 10 ordnance park last night ans one of the park designersmentioned this site was leased back to the city for 10 years. i dont know if this is acuuate, or how to even confirm but figured i would share. i guesss it will be a while before we seee any work starton thid project unfortunately.

The Stackt shipping container market moves west??

I
The Stackt shipping container market moves west??

I jest...
no, the imprrssion i got qA IT Qa not the STACKT markwt but more the land where th salt is stored. (this city loves its salt after all) i think they intend to continue using the lsnd for salat storage. again, i could be mistaken

i was at the public consULTion for the new 10 ordnance park last night ans one of the park designersmentioned this site was leased back to the city for 10 years. i dont know if this is acuuate, or how to even confirm but figured i would share. i guesss it will be a while before we seee any work starton thid project unfortunately.

This might be related to the adjacent City of Toronto Snow maintenance yard. Years ago (8+) , I heard that the city planned to vacate and sell it off in the long term. They needed like ~10years of use on the site, then it could be put up for sale. I wonder if the developer bought this land and is leasing it back to the city until they vacate it.

This might be related to the adjacent City of Toronto Snow maintenance yard. Years ago (8+) , I heard that the city planned to vacate and sell it off in the long term. They needed like ~10years of use on the site, then it could be put up for sale. I wonder if the developer bought this land and is leasing it back to the city until they vacate it.

They have not and do not have any plans to.

Back