That is a power trowel, not a Vibrator!

A power trowel (also known as a "power float" and "troweling machine") is a piece of light construction equipment to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs. There are two types of power trowels, ride-on power trowels and walk-behind power trowels.

The information on this website (Item 16) is wrong:https://www.thebalancesmb.com/concrete-contractor-tools-844980
Ooops, one should really not believe that internet! Thanks for the correction

IMG_8578.JPG

In the south west tower facing the park, I noticed that the floors have different heights. Specifically floors 10 (top floor) vs 8 & 9.

Does anyone know if the ceiling heights will be different on some floors? I thought all are supposed to be 9' tall. I can't find any information on it except the standard "ceilings will be 9' tall" in the general brochure.

Last edited:
In the south west tower facing the park, I noticed that the floors have different heights. Specifically floors 10 (top floor) vs 8 & 9.

Does anyone know if the ceiling heights will be different on some floors? I thought all are supposed to be 9' tall. I can't find any information on it except the standard "ceilings will be 9' tall" in the general brochure.
do you have a unit there? if so what floor?

Little enough that he thinks living over one of Toronto's biggest construction sites is super cool, rather than incredibly annoying.
I always thought that heavy machinery playground in Vegas was a great idea, even grown ups like to play with diggers.

Back