Off topic, but related to Bondfield, they were late handing over the Finch TTC subway station a week before the line was to open and it wasn't finish then as well. TTC was prepared to not open the station on opening day until it was ready. It was months late being handed over to TTC when it was.

Looking at the new Vaughan Bus Terminal on Sat, it's still not completed and about month away from opening. That 9 months after the subway station open at this time.

So... any new estimates of food court opening date?
I'm concerned. There is still that gravel section. And another gravel section mirroring it on the other side of the escalators. Can't get a good angle to see what the rest of the place looks like. Are the tenants even engaging in fit-up yet? And what was the point of those black curtains that have now seemed to disappear?

At least WVRST seems to be progressing. They had hiring fairs recently, and their web site mentions a September opening.

So... any new estimates of food court opening date?
I'm concerned. There is still that gravel section. And another gravel section mirroring it on the other side of the escalators. Can't get a good angle to see what the rest of the place looks like. Are the tenants even engaging in fit-up yet? And what was the point of those black curtains that have now seemed to disappear?

At least WVRST seems to be progressing. They had hiring fairs recently, and their web site mentions a September opening.

It seems like food court construction has ramped up in the last few days. There is activity in the tenant area, can't tell if it's the tenants themselves though. I'll predict February 2019.

Louis Vuitton Capsule
IMG_20180916_162311.jpg

IMG_20180916_162117.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_162311.jpg
    IMG_20180916_162311.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_20180916_162117.jpg
    IMG_20180916_162117.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 249
Bondfield must have found some $$. The guys are back today working on the cover of the York moat area. They still have a bit of the east Front Street moat to do too.

Off topic, but related to Bondfield, they were late handing over the Finch TTC subway station a week before the line was to open and it wasn't finish then as well. TTC was prepared to not open the station on opening day until it was ready. It was months late being handed over to TTC when it was.

So that's why the open house for that station was literally the day before opening day.

WVRST is, I hope, exactly what I think it is.

Calii Love has been good to me, but I'm ready for something not Amano or Union Chicken (I can't eat this more than twice a year).

Edit: WVRST is my new home for the winter months.

Back