I never noticed until today how dark it gets when the snow covers the moat skylight. I was walking from the subway to the station and there was almost no natural light.
This is hardly surprising, but I think that the current snow must be almost the first 'generous' snowfall since we could actually walk in a covered moat. I would have thought that the lights would turn on but maybe they are on a timer rather than a sensor.

This is hardly surprising, but I think that the current snow must be almost the first 'generous' snowfall since we could actually walk in a covered moat. I would have thought that the lights would turn on but maybe they are on a timer rather than a sensor.

They were on but it was as if I was walking through there at night. The lighting is barely adequate.

Nah, trust me....mood lighting snow effect stroll followed by a romantic sausage and pint at Wurst.

Keep the marriage going for another few years with that one.

I take all my dates to Wurst at Union. I've never been more single. :oops:

Nah, trust me....mood lighting snow effect stroll followed by a romantic sausage and pint at Wurst.

Keep the marriage going for another few years with that one.

I take all my dates to Wurst at Union. I've never been more single. :oops:

Better than comedy shows like I do ;) ?

^ Oh man, I'd end up at some Jimmy Carr "offense"-fest, every time. I'd be ok with it if she left early. Best to weed out the humourless ones early on.

Nah, come on guys.....Wurst really is a cute place. They have Plzen on tap and rabbit sausages, what's the problem? :)

Ok, guys, don't listen to me. I actually don't go on dates and have been single for 8 years. All my dates are with the lads (including the female lads) and involve football, gambling and pints and are usually way too degen to be romantic.

Anyway, I'm still vexed that Calii Love doesn't take cash. I love poke....I'm finding most poke places don't take cash. What's with that?

Anyway, I'm still vexed that Calii Love doesn't take cash. I love poke....I'm finding most poke places don't take cash. What's with that?

Some places are like that. It is part of an ongoing trend. It is cheaper to process the transaction than it is to process cash and you dont have any currency on site.

Some places are like that. It is part of an ongoing trend. It is cheaper to process the transaction than it is to process cash and you dont have any currency on site.

I'm actually moving in the opposite direction. I try to only use cash because it's easier to keep my accounting straight. Always on the lookout for poké places that are normal.

Screw the CN Tower Glass. I want transparent aluminum.

(Paramount/from https://giphy.com/explore/hello-computer)

Incidentally - not *quite* transparent aluminum, but there is something called ALON that is similar...

AoD

Back