Open or transferred from City to GO Transit for outfitting.

The transfer just recently took place officially so the new date of End of April is definitely for opening as they will be working on outfitting the space now.

Looks great, so much better than the current section, looking forward to it being operational.
Thanks for the pictures union2pearson.

I am fairly certain some digging has happened underneath the VIA concourse and the connection to ACC.

AoD
You can take that to the bank being correct, as I saw it first hand and have the photos and video showing it. Not some digging, but a lot of it.

Cool. I actually like the exposed concrete. Gives a more natural feel in my opinion. Exposed concrete is way better than exposed ductwork or wiring.

The physical appearance of the original pillars were pretty miserable (painted on, covered with dirt, etc) - I am sure they have sandblasted them pretty throughly. I thought they are putting the flatscreen departure time displays right on the columns...

You can take that to the bank being correct, as I saw it first hand and have the photos and video showing it. Not some digging, but a lot of it.

Yeah - I have also seen photos where the pillars are square in profile - which is mostly in the southern end of the site underneath the VIA concourse.

AoD

Last edited:
So, am I right in assuming that each track has its own set of stairs direct from the concourse, which you can see enclosed in glass? If so, that should produce much better traffic flow by spreading out track access around the concourse better.

Back