I really hope they've refined their design so that we won't get two massive blank walls facing Dundas Square.

It's too bad we can't put a link at the top of each thread that would take us to a rendering. With so many projects going on I can't remember what each of them looks like - then you have to go back and search for the latest rendering.

Is is possible to add such a link?

21dundas_square_1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like this is coming to the COMMITTEE OF ADJUSTMENT this Wednesday Oct.19.

19-21 DUNDAS SQ & 252-258 VICTORIA ST
File Number: A0283/11TEY Zoning CR T7.8 C4.5 R7.8 (PPR) Owner: HNR PROPERTIES LTD Ward: Toronto Centre-Rosedale (27) Agent: ROBERT BLUNT
Property Address: 19-21 DUNDAS SQ & 252-258 Community: Toronto VICTORIA ST
Legal Description: PLAN 22A LOTS 20,21 & 22 WEST SIDE OF VICTORIA STREET
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION:
To construct a 40-storey, 362 residential unit building with retail on the ground floor at 252-258 Victoria Street . Not The existing buildings located at 19-21 Dundas Square will be maintained.
REQUESTED VARIANCES TO THE ZONING BY-LAW:
1. Section 4 , By-law 234-2010
The maximum permitted residential gross floor area is 18 650 m2.
The new building will have a residential gross floor area of 21 800 m2.
2. Section 4, By-law 234-2010
A building shall be located within the areas delineated by heavy lines on Map 2.
In this case, the new building will be located partially outside the areas delineated by heavy lines on Map 2
of the By-law.
3. Section 4, By-law 234-2010
A minimum of 97 parking spaces are required to be provided, of which 82 spaces are to be for residential
use and 15 parking spaces for visitors and retail/office patrons.
In this case, 70 residential parking spaces with no additional parking spaces for visitors and retail/office
patrons will be provided.

oh wow look at those renders ^ i cant believe i havnt been checking in on this one........ i rather like this one...... by the way you know what movie gave me the chills? i just watched transformers 3 and boy did i just about puke when i seen the beautiful buildings be smashed up.....ugh that was also hard to write down...

That is pretty nice. However, I'd rather see it rotated 180, with the curved side facing Yonge.

It's too bad we can't put a link at the top of each thread that would take us to a rendering. With so many projects going on I can't remember what each of them looks like - then you have to go back and search for the latest rendering.

Is is possible to add such a link?

A link to the database entry (if one exists) would be amazing. :)

Back