New docs were submitted in Feb 2020: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...2699824&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

Just so nobody is shocked / angry when the tower cladding goes up, the balcony railings will be flat aluminum panel and glass, colour matched to the window mullions (so dark grey?) on the round tower and same with the grid accents on the western tower. Was kind of hoping for white precast here but it is Tridel so I probably shouldn't be too surprised.

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 1.29.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 1.29.29 AM.png

This development with its solid looking podium with three large posts and front pocket park. Will become a beautiful looking icon anchoring the entrance of Bloor Street when it's finished ! As seen in the photos up above and now below !

Last edited:
Very happy about urbanizing this section of Bloor. Wish we could use Section 37 funds from this project to go towards improving the public realm on the north side of Bloor E between Parliament and Sherbourne. Put the concrete traffic barrier between the car lane and bike lane, clear a few of the trees along the top of the embankment and make a decent public space. The state it's in now is pretty ridiculous.

The first image shows the already-positive improvements made in defining the urban edge.

I definitely hope that some other properties along Bloor (i.e. 451 Bloor, the fire station) can also be redeveloped in time.

Back