Taken from Riverdale Park on Tuesday evening.

20230613_204121.jpg

Wan2Mart will be opening soon in the ground retail units (Bloor St facing) - don't think the Howard-facing units are leased yet.

There is also construction going on in the standalone retail unit immediately west of the towers but not sure what is going in there, anyone know ?
View attachment 510342
That place sells stones. The other side is rumoured to have doctor and dentist.

Today. I checked out Wan-2 Food Mart, which takes up the entire retail units on Bloor (5 bays/units). So it’s a little bigger than your usual convenience store. They have a meat counter and aisles dedicated to Filipino and South Asian products (tailored to the demographics in St Jamestown) as well as Chinese and run-of-the-mill ‘Canadian’ groceries. Interesting slogan: where cultures meet and food connects.

IMG_1128.jpeg

Today. I checked out Wan-2 Food Mart, which takes up the entire retail units on Bloor (5 bays/units). So it’s a little bigger than your usual convenience store. They have a meat counter and aisles dedicated to Filipino and South Asian products (tailored to the demographics in St Jamestown) as well as Chinese and run-of-the-mill ‘Canadian’ groceries. Interesting slogan: where cultures meet and food connects.

View attachment 530363

As a neighbour to this building I am so happy this is here. There’s also a coffee shop opening in the building soon as well.

Back