067A8213.jpg
067A8223.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg
067A8287.jpg

Photos taken between April 1st and April 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of those (and others) were used as inspiration / case studies for this one.
I assume both use a strict 'review' system for the vendors (Lisbon certainly does) as the secret to the success of these multi-vendor places is that the FOOD is all great (OK, a person may not find all of it to their taste but it is all 'good food.')

The designers clearly took cues from the heritage building. The proportions of the windows on the new build seem to allude to the elongated windows on the brick portion. Coming together nicely.

Interesting, I don't see those shape cues, but I do think the old and new look great together so far. The new part isn't overpowering, which is a problem found on many new builds I think where an old podium is incorporated.

I walked by earlier and it seems that the exterior work is all complete on the heritage building, including the skylights.

Had it not been for the shut down, this would seem the time to take down the hoarding here and they could start the revitalization of St Andrew’s Playground (the park).

This must all of a sudden be just a floor or two from topping out the resi/non-mech floors.

Back