Latest rendering released last week

11-Wellesley-Aerial-View.jpg

Attachments

• 11-Wellesley-Aerial-View.jpg
    11-Wellesley-Aerial-View.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,317
I love these renderings from developers. Feel they can move the CN Tower anywhere they want :p

It's pretty much right at the end of Church Street in this picture.

That rendering most definitely shows 61 storeys. Jus' sayin'.

I love these renderings from developers. Feel they can move the CN Tower anywhere they want :p

It's pretty much right at the end of Church Street in this picture.

I'm pretty sure that is Yonge Street, but still!

Also heard of a huge restaurant going in, I will know more on May 1 and share here.

any hint at this restaurant being a chain or independant? I would prefer an independant to bring more interest than the typical Jack Astors per say.

given the size I seriously doubt it will be a Keg or something. The Worlds Biggest Bookstore replacement is supposed to house more of those.

I would be very surprised if a particular restauranteur is signed this far in advance. The park setting is going to be a draw of course, but it still seems far fetched.

Great area. Bland building.

What will make or break this building is how well it meets the street and how well it meets the park. There's certainly potential for this location. I hope that this enhances the pedestrian experience......This may have already been mentioned, but will there be any interaction with the laneway?

Back