Though I disagree with you condovo, that first picture comparison is brilliant.

So is Neptune going to look exactly like the other one? There outta' be a law!

March 29

The phase 2 podium is rising.
3409760097_c515b3c9f5_b.jpg

That is actually the podium for phase 1. Phase 2 is on the left, there is currently only 1 crane for that project.

Great view of West Harbour City

I'm watching the Toronto FC game on CBC right now and you can clearly see West Harbour City and its crane in the background of the commentators. It looks great and really expands the downtown skyline in the backdrop!

dscn0005v.jpg

Looks really good. The more i look at this the more i regret not finding this site early enough.

As long as it doesn't have too many cheesy precast details and doesn't end being some bad shade of beige, it should be a nice addition to the area.

As long as it doesn't have too many cheesy precast details and doesn't end being some bad shade of beige, it should be a nice addition to the area.

Agreed. I must say, though, that the concrete points along the slope are making me scared, but I'm crossing my fingers that they go easy and don't pull a faux-deco ROCP nightmare.

Well, it doesn't look too beige yet, and if the projecting bits on the sloping part are basically as far as they'll go, it could still be tasteful.

More updates and new photos will be welcome, as this one is a curious case.

I think it's going to be gorgeous, especially when the crown and phase 2 are done. It doesn't look to beige, and I think it has just enough deco accents to give it a touch of class without being tacky, but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Gadzooks!!! great shots, Torontovibe....this one is the anti-clewes...

wow, I just love those setbacks ... I find this building looks worse from farther away. When you get up close though the details really shine. The Dark black glass is very nice touch as well ... if it were green / blue it wouldn't have worked with this project.

The details in this building are absolutely beautiful! This is one of the very few projects that pays attention to architectural detail. Its south presence infront of the park is stunning, and the setbacks are very unique. I hope the crown detailing mimics that of the setbacks. :D

Back