yonwel.JPG

Coming soon (probably), as in, if this were a Centrecourt Project we would have photos of a pit by now..... LOL

1692638822625.png

Of note, Foundation permit under review.

Drain/Site Service, plumbing and mechanical permits refused.

Hmmmm

No wonder Plaza registered to lobby on this one today.....

Great photo. Thanks! This reminds me that the hospital on Wellesley is prime for redevelopment. Not quite sure what it is used for but always seems to survive budget cuts! Lol

This reminds me that the hospital on Wellesley is prime for redevelopment.

You really do get carried away. While the hospital is nothing special architecturally, its programs and services are quite significant.

That's The Holland Centre - a division of Sunnybrook Health.

Not quite sure what it is used for but always seems to survive budget cuts! Lol

As noted, significant programs and services are delivered here. That might be why it sticks around.

1700684733216.png

If you would like to demo it; you'll need to replace the capacity for 35000+ patient visits per year, including over 5,000 surgeries.

I'd be happy to see it rebuilt into a new state-of-the-art facility, say, in conjunction with a rebuilt Grace Hospital on their site at Bloor/Church.

For expediting, I think a donation of 100M would be a nice gesture; I'll let them know your cheque is in the mail. LOL

Thanks! Didn’t know that it was still functional. You never hear about it! And you could probably consolidate both hospitals on one site in a new facility for the cost of what you would get for the lot at Bloor and Church! Lol

Last edited:
Thanks! Didn’t know that it was still functional. You never hear about it! And you could probably consolidate both hospitals on one site in a new facility for the cost of what you would get for the lot at Bloor and Church! Lol

The Bloor and Church lot can't be sold as I understand it; there is a covenant on it associated with its donation to the Grace.

Back