Gupta's 7-storey Yonge Park Plaza Hotel/Office Condo V1.0 launched about 6 years ago,.. then market BS Office-Condo crashed so Oversea Investor didn't buy,..... so Gupta resubmitted Redevelopment Application for larger Condo, Condo, Condo,....this is Gupta's Yonge City Square V2.0

this launched a while ago, didn't it?
It has not launched yet! The marketing materials has been released but the price plan and broker launch event has not occurred yet.
Launched in February, flopped due to ridiculous pricing, and re-launched over the summer with a new sales team (RDS Brokerage) leading the sales. Floorplate was also redesigned in the process I believe with more efficient layouts to attract a greater pool of buyers.

Resubmission to account for two approved minor variances requesting a decrease in office GFA & parking, and an increase in height and overall GFA. The two variances are linked below:

Changes are as follows:
  • Storey count increased from 28 to 32-storeys
  • Height increased from 106.5m to 117.09m
  • Condo units decreased from 716 to 697
  • Total parking decreased from 492 to 387
  • Total bike parking decreased from 748 to 730
Renderings:
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Drawings_PART_A_4050 Yonge Street (1)-01.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Drawings_PART_B_4050 Yonge Street (1)-21 - Copy.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Drawings_PART_B_4050 Yonge Street (1)-21.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Drawings_PART_B_4050 Yonge Street (1)-22 - Copy.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - Architectural Drawings_PART_B_4050 Yonge Street (1)-22.jpg

I always love when relatively obscure cars show up in renders, because that's a 2005-06 Mazdaspeed 6 in the second last render. Underrated performance bargain for its time.

I always love when relatively obscure cars show up in renders, because that's a 2005-06 Mazdaspeed 6 in the second last render. Underrated performance bargain for its time.
Yeah, I remember one render had an old Audi RS6 wagon, was a nice touch for the car nerds.

Two years ago...
Levitating 2007 Mazdaspeed6 this time...
That Audi had real momentum. This one looks like a kid could push it off course with their baby finger. You'd have to tether it to something to park it. Imagine coming back to where you left it and having to whip out your phone, "app says my car is where?!?!?!"

I believe the 'Audi' was a Tesla Roadster. Yet another project that jackass has quietly bailed on after he lost interest...

View attachment 408732

...don't these idjits have access to 'Shop or something? That's two years of advertising with a glaring mistake. /sigh

...don't these idjits have access to 'Shop or something? That's two years of advertising with a glaring mistake. /sigh
Not a mistake. Levitating cars will be commonplace by the time this place is built. Just ask @ProjectEnd!

Back