40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
great views for sure. An interesting and fun floor plan for the 2 level PH suite! 2 bedrooms, 4 baths... no waiting!

Nice views! However, the nit-picker in me points out that the west views are of lower midtown, not uptown. This area has not been uptown for many decades now. The uptown residences are only named that for historical reasons. The generally accepted uptown is now around Lawrence, although I do accept the definitions are not formally defined.

This floorplan is not very thoughtful. IMO, it would be better to have one large usable terrace upstairs that is closer to square shaped rather than such a narrow bar and connecting balcony. I would want to include the kitchen, living room/family room, entertaining functions upstairs with direct access to the terrace. The downstairs would include bedrooms (each with washroom and sitting area), studio/theater, and spa. Also, in the current plan, a bedroom just off the kitchen isn't very luxurious. This needs to be reworked to attract discerning clients.

Last edited:
@gweed123:

I agree :D

By the way, if anyone is looking for 1 or 1 den unit here, I might be able to help as I know quite a few investors who bought 1 or 1 den units in this community.

Back