8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

skvaterman

Member Bio
Reaction score
Brand new Unique Chic 2-Storey Loft Penthouse With 17' Open To Above View On Victorian Downtown & C.N Tower, Next Door To Future Famous Shangrila Hotel, steps to Osgoode station. Best location in Downtown Toronto. 2 Bedroom Den, 3 Bath, Black Lacker Kitchen With White Granit Countertop And White Backsplash. 1355 Sq.Ft. Daniel Model - One Of The Best In The Building. 2 Cars Tandem Parking, 1 Locker, Open Balcony 82 Sq Ft. Occupancy May 4,2010. Asking price is $849,000.

Is there a link to the MLS posting or any pics/floor plan. Btw, I hope this isn't the MLS description of the property. I had to think about what "Lacker" meant.

I believe it is on mls from what I remember. It faces the soon to be developed parking lot (bye bye view). It is also not the penthouse but a floor or two below. But that doesn't sound as sexy!

Penthouse should only be used for the top floor. The PH term has been overused and abused.

Is there a link to the MLS posting or any pics/floor plan. Btw, I hope this isn't the MLS description of the property. I had to think about what "Lacker" meant.

yes, that didn't impress me ... neither did "granit"
the realtor has a M. Sc. ... so much for proofreading and a command of the English language, or are people just to damn lazy?

Back