8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

CondoMo

Member Bio
Reaction score
I recently visited a sales centre w/ my folks. My dad was the only one that registered. Is it now possible for me to go with an agent?

P.S. I'm looking for an agent...

Yeah.. I've done it and sometimes the sales centre gets really pissed off... I took an agent after getting really confused when looking at some sales centres. My opinion, if you are looking for pre-construction get an agent then gets in before the sales centre opens ... you can get better units and better prices!

I recently visited a sales centre w/ my folks. My dad was the only one that registered. Is it now possible for me to go with an agent?

P.S. I'm looking for an agent...

If your dad was the one that registered and you are the one that is purchasing then bringing an agent shouldn't be an issue. The issue lies with registering with the sales office or online with the builder. Once this occurs then your agent will not be paid by the builder. As suggested, an agent will normally get VIP (pre-registration) prices and will have access to most of the better layout units. A good agent will also steer you clear of the "dog suites" and should be able to negotiate some upgrades or further discount (or deposit structure) on your behalf. There are lots of agents in this forum (including myself) that I'm sure would love to work with you...

Last edited:

Back