I'm on 11 too and was really looking forward to that hookup.....I guess now I'll have to settle for an electric bbq

You should ask them. I'm still in denial and keep thinking it's an admin error. lol Which unit are you in?

Apparently the sliding bedroom doors differ based on the type of unit. The ones where bedrooms don't have windows are suppose to have glass doors, but those with windows will have just plain flat slab painted doors. I have a quick follow-up appointment w/ Crayon this Fri, so I'm going to ask about that.

You should ask them. I'm still in denial and keep thinking it's an admin error. lol Which unit are you in?

Apparently the sliding bedroom doors differ based on the type of unit. The ones where bedrooms don't have windows are suppose to have glass doors, but those with windows will have just plain flat slab painted doors. I have a quick follow-up appointment w/ Crayon this Fri, so I'm going to ask about that.

How did your follow up go? did they clarify anything for you?

Occupancy now in September (20th, 11th floor)....anyone have updated dates? think that's the final (or close to) confirmed date?

So

I think investors will start to put a lot of the units purchased on MLS soon as the building nears completion.

What would you think a good value for a 1bdrm in this building be? Is this building comparable to 55 Stewart an 76 Portland?

What are everyone's thoughts?

They might not be able to put the condos on the market before registration if the buildier doesn't allow condo assignments.

I am finding prices at 55 Stewart are going for over 700 sq/ft with parking. It seems a little high but the building is selling well. I don't think this building is as desirable, but you never know.

We will never know how much assignments go for unless they are put on the MLS, which doesn't happen often.

How many units are in this building? There are 25 listed on MLS currently...good luck to the "flippers". If only it were that easy...

Back