News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I want to investigate the stories nobody else dare touch, and uncover the dirty secrets of this city.

good luck finding people to fills those positions... I'm sure there are many qualified candidates that are already regular contributors. I'm already finding that the new UT is almost overflowing with content, especially since daily headlines have been added.

I think utilizing the blog is a great idea, but considering the wealth of people you have here, wouldn't it work better if along with the freelance staff, this was also a submission type of blog where UT members could send articles to the editor? At least then you'd be able to make use of the huge pool of members here who might not be able to make a big commitment but would be willing to contribute once in a while. I fully understand the arguments against doing it this way, so it's perfectly justifiable if the site would prefer staff articles over member articles. Just throwing an idea out there for consideration.

I'd love to get submissions from forum members. But I've worked at places where volunteers do most of the work and what I've found is that not much gets done that way. Having dedicated people working is the way to go. Having said that I'm totally open to submissions from all members. Contact me with your ideas or submissions.

Back