News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Was feeling ribs so that was tonight’s dinner. $9 rack of ribs from Fresh Co. Remove the silver skin, rub the rack with a lemon and rising the ribs. Dry ribs with paper towel. Dry rub and let it marinade over night in the fridge. Wrap the ribs tightly in foil and bake for 2h at 350F. Take out and liberally apply BBQ of your liking, put it back in the oven and broil for 5mins (didn’t set the temperature but it somehow landed at 510F). Flip the ribs and apply BBQ sauce, broil for another 5mins. Flip the ribs once more and apply sauce and finish off with a final 3mins on broil. Absolutely fall off the bone ribs.

Not the most amazing appearance but it is what it is.

View attachment 537149

View attachment 537150

Looks scrumptious.

I do confess, I wouldn't instinctively pair ribs w/rice, but nothing wrong w/the idea.

My family always paired ribs with rice.

I'm a big fan of what I call 'oven ribs' in the winter. You don't get the same smokeyness of real bbq, but that it hard to achieve at home without a smoker.

Tonight's dinner: Curried Chicken Breast (Light bread crumb w/yellow curry, hot curry, garamasala, and cumin, sauteed in butter and canola) w/Kashmiri Chili infused Basmati rice, and sauteed Asparagus, w/fresh ginger, and garlic.
A quenelle of Lime-Ginger Aioli sits atop the chicken breast w/fresh lime zest.

DSC03213a.jpg

DSC03214.jpg

Back