Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harper's Lap Dog

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

highlife

Member Bio
Reaction score
ok folks, this may have been done before but I want to get a sense of the political/social spectrum on this Board. Is it full of left-wing granola chewing hippies or far-right, souless capitalists?

Are you?

1 - Tree-hugger, localvore, environmental crusader with a touch of annoying human rights activist in you. You will definitely be protesting at Toronto's G20 Summit next year. You will grow dreads and learn how to beat bongos for the occasion. You will look forward to the upcoming flashmob bullshit that will be organized through twitter/facebook/etc.

2 - The "blue" Liberal who talks about being everything in Item 1 but unwilling to commit due to laziness or just having common sense. Will use the Gardiner Expressway but also plant a tree once a year.

3 - Fickle Douchebag - Sitting uncomfortably on the fence while wearing tight jeans. Can go left, can go right, depending on the flavour of the month or what TMZ or the Economist tells you to believe in.

4 - The "Red" Tory. You support the just causes but cherish the principles of market capitalism. You look at everything as a cost benefit analysis and make things like LEED and Deep water cooling as profitable ventures.

5 - Ultra right-wing wacko. You reminisce about the REEEEFORRM party. You look forward to the day when the NDP disappears from the face of the earth. You love all things traditional and worship the family. The Free market is considered as religion and you believe social programs and progressive taxes are gay

Last edited:
If you were a pollster in real life, there would be a lot of broken phones out there.

Reading those selections I am guessing that you are a Red Tory since the descriptors for everything else is condescending. As a protest I will vote Harper Lap Dog because if anyone will lock up people for a poll like this I think it will be a subset of their party.

Back